The independent financial and performance audits must be conducted annually and made available to the public to ensure funds are being spent on projects approved by voters.
Seven impressive individuals serve on the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee:
Meet The Bond Oversight Committee
- Kim Palmer – Parent of child enrolled in district; actively involved in Placentia-Yorba Linda School District currently as a member of Superintendent’s Community Advisory Committee, former PTA President, School Site Council Chairperson and most recently served as Appointed School Board Member.
- Judy Johnson - Parent volunteer participating and contributing in matters and activities for the benefit of our present and future students and community; actively involved in the Superintendent's Community Advisory Council, Neighborhood Watch program and the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association.
- Randall Kuroda - Retired Civil Engineer with 32 years experience with the City of Los Angeles; financial planning and administration; parent of a child enrolled in the district; interested citizen.
- Don Lussier - Facilities Coordinator with the Corona-Norco School District; active in Junior United Soccer Association and Pop Warner Football; parent of children enrolled in our district.
- Melina Michaels - Retired business owner; parent volunteer in classrooms and past vice president with Valencia High School Band Boosters; parent of a child enrolled in the district.
- Jim Resha - Chief Executive Officer for Integrity Real Estate & Investment Group, Inc.; directing and managing all administrative and operational functions; member of the Board of Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce; President of the Yorba Linda Sunrise Rotary.
- Mila Thomas - Director of Administration for Festival of Children Foundation; responsible for accounting, financial reporting and compliance; parent volunteer and Cub Scout committee member; parent of a child enrolled in the district.