Dual Language Academy Parent Information Night (Virtual)
- Dual Language Academy Parent Information Night (Virtual)
- 1/14/2021, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Attend our Parent Information Night to learn more about the Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District's Dual Language Academy offered at Glenview Elementary School in Anaheim.
January 14, 2021 • 6 PM
Zoom Meeting Link (English)
Meeting ID: 820 3419 6751
Zoom Meeting Link (Spanish)
Meeting ID: 871 5336 5024
Students in dual language programs develop as bilingual, biliterate, and bicultural learners who thrive academically through a 50% English, 50% Spanish model. Each school day is divided evenly between two languages.
Some other program advantages include:
- Research shows that students who learn two languages perform better in school.
- Students learn in an ethnically, culturally, and linguistically integrated environment.
- Students will be prepared for future opportunities in international business, marketing, publishing, and many more as a result of their biliteracy.
To sign your student up for the Dual Language Academy for the 2021-2022 school year, please visit www.pylusd.org/duallanguageacademy and complete the online enrollment form.