The Technology Dept is responsible for the delivery and management of all District Technology. This includes:
- Design, installation and maintenance of all District voice and data networks
- Collaboration with Maintenance and Operations on video network.
- Recommendations for all technology purchasing.
- Support for all District computers and peripherals
- Telephone maintenance
- Organization and implementation of District administrative technologies including business, personnel and student system.
- Preparation of all E-rate and DAS applications
- Technology training for Classified office staff
- Recommendations on emerging technologies
- PYLUSD Web Page and Intranet
Our Department focuses on the following goals:
- Increase communications between all facets of the education community
- Increase productivity
- Increase the use of technology in meeting curricular goals
- Increase the use of existing resources
- Increase available resources