2021-2022 REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND LINKS-FEE BASED BEFORE/AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS
2021-2022 Registration Information
Dear Expanded Learning Families,
Our Expanded Learning Team would like to extend a warm welcome to all incoming Child Care families. The registration period for the 2021-2022 school year will open on Monday, March 22, 2021 via a link on our website (under 2021-2022 Registration). All families that would like to have their child(ren) attend the Expanded Learning (Child Care ) Program during the 2021-2022 school year will need to register for the 2021-2022 school year, opening on Monday, March 22, 2021 at 9:00 am on our website. The registration link currently on our website is only for this school year’s Expanded Learning Hybrid (Child Care). Your child must be enrolled in the same school where they attend Child Care. Contracts will not be accepted if your child is not registered at the school site. Please ensure your child is registered at the school site during open registration for schools which starts January 19, 2021.
The Program Fees for the 2021-2022 school year are provided below via a link by grade level. These Program Fees are contingent upon the ratio we will be able to adhere to in the fall per the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), the Orange County Health Care Agency (OCHCA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CD). If we are allowed to have a 25 (students) to 1 (adult) ratio as we normally have these prices will be in effect for the 2021-2022 school year. We will keep everyone updated on our ratios as we receive new updates from CDPH, OCHCA and CDC.
During registration, you will be asked to input a credit card number, debit card number or checking account information for the registration fee of $55.00 per child, $100 max per family. Upon acceptance into the Child Care program at your Home School Site, you will receive a confirmation email for your child’s enrollment into the Child Care program. We will not charge your credit card, debit card or checking account, for the registration fee if you paid it last March for the 20-21 school year and your child did not attend child care at all this school year (2020-2021). Otherwise your credit card, debit card or checking account will be charged the registration fee of $55.00 for your child or $100.00 maximum per family (two or more children).
If your child is not enrolled into the Child Care program, due to space, you will be notified (via email) and asked if you would like to be placed on a wait-list.
Prior to registering for Child Care at your home site, please review all pertinent information on our website. There you will find the various program options, contract information and current program fees (subject to change). As a reminder, all families that would like to have their child(ren) attend the Expanded Learning (Child Care) Program during the 2021-2022 school year will need to register for the 2021-2022 school year, opening on Monday, March 22, 2021 at 9:00 am on our website (under 2021-2022 Registration). Thank you for taking the time to review this information. We look forward to welcoming your family for the 2021-2022 school year!
Paula Sitar, Director of Expanded Learning
How to Create an Eleyo Account
Registration for 2021-2022 School Year
Creating Your Family Account Profile
Placentia-Yorba Linda Expanded Learning is transitioning to a new online tool to register and manage your Child Care account. Below are some tips for creating a family profile.
Create Your Account Profile
- Browse to the website: https://pylusd.ce.eleyo.com
- Create your profile by selecting Sign In (top, right corner).
- To create a new profile, log in with Facebook or Google -or- select Create One Now.
- When creating an account within the system, you will be required to enter your basic contact information including an email address (used for logging in) and a password. If your email address is recognized, use the Send Forgot Password Email to receive a password set email.
- Complete the profile form and select Create Account.
An email will be sent from Eleyo with a link to verify your account. Use the Verify Your Email Address button on that email to verify your account.
Add Family Members and Emergency Contacts
- If you are not already on the website, browse to https://pylusd.ce.eleyo.com and login with your email address and password by selecting the Sign In button.
- Select your name in the top right, corner of the screen then select Your Account/Relationships to view your profile.
- Use the Add a Relationships button to add all family members. When adding a grade for a Pre-K student, select Kindergarten and the year your child will be entering Kindergarten (you may edit this at a later date if needed).
- Select the Create Person button.
- After you have finished setting up the people associated with your profile, select the Explore button under Account Management, then select Explore All Programs then Your Dashboard.
- On the left, under the Manage Family Members section, use the Add Emergency Contacts button to add new emergency contacts. Use the Edit Emergency Contacts button to update that information. In order to prevent creating duplicate users in the system, when adding an emergency contact that is already part of your profile, please search for the name then select from the list of existing users that are presented.