Expanded Learning - Fee Based Registration
RATE SHEET: 2022-2023
The Department of Expanded Learning is a self-sustaining program funded through family fees. Fees include days that the program is open as well as minimum days and conference week. All fee-based Expanded Learning Elementary School Programs are open from 6:30am-6:00pm, see the hours of operation for Linda Vista Early Learning below. No credit will be given for absences. A ten percent (10%) discount is given on the lowest tuition fees for siblings enrolled in any PYLUSD Child Development Program.
Yearly Registration Fee: $75 per child/$100 per family
How to Create an Eleyo Account
Creating Your Family Account Profile
Placentia-Yorba Linda Expanded Learning is transitioning to a new online tool to register and manage your Child Care account. Below are some tips for creating a family profile.
Create Your Account Profile
- Browse to the website: https://pylusd.ce.eleyo.com
- Create your profile by selecting Sign In (top, right corner).
- To create a new profile, log in with Facebook or Google -or- select Create One Now.
- When creating an account within the system, you will be required to enter your basic contact information including an email address (used for logging in) and a password. If your email address is recognized, use the Send Forgot Password Email to receive a password set email.
- Complete the profile form and select Create Account.
An email will be sent from Eleyo with a link to verify your account. Use the Verify Your Email Address button on that email to verify your account.
Add Family Members and Emergency Contacts
- If you are not already on the website, browse to https://pylusd.ce.eleyo.com and login with your email address and password by selecting the Sign In button.
- Select your name in the top right, corner of the screen then select Your Account/Relationships to view your profile.
- Use the Add a Relationships button to add all family members. When adding a grade for a Pre-K student, select Kindergarten and the year your child will be entering Kindergarten (you may edit this at a later date if needed).
- Select the Create Person button.
- After you have finished setting up the people associated with your profile, select the Explore button under Account Management, then select Explore All Programs then Your Dashboard.
- On the left, under the Manage Family Members section, use the Add Emergency Contacts button to add new emergency contacts. Use the Edit Emergency Contacts button to update that information. In order to prevent creating duplicate users in the system, when adding an emergency contact that is already part of your profile, please search for the name then select from the list of existing users that are presented.