Summer High School Sports Camps
How to Register for High School Summer Sports Camp
- Athletes may sign up for more than one sport.
- Please review the dates and times of the camps to avoid schedule conflicts.
- No refunds will be issued after the start of a given camp.
- If you have any questions about a sport, please call the contact listed on the matrix.
1. Complete registration through FamilyID.
- El Dorado High School FamilyID (click here)
- Esperanza High School FamilyID (click here)
- Valencia High School FamilyID (click here)
- Yorba Linda High School FamilyID (click here)
2. Turn in the sports physical and a copy of the insurance card (front and back) to the main office.
Ways to Sign Up
1. By Mail: (Check, Cashier’s Check, or Money Orders Only).
- Print completed registration from FamilyID and attach payment (No Cash).
- Please ensure that on your check, cashier's check, or money order, there is:
- A phone number where we can reach you with any questions
- Name of your child the payment is for
- The school name and sport
2. In Person: (Check, Cashiers Check, or Money Order Only)
- Bring in a copy of the completed FamilyID registration
- Attach payment (No Cash)
Deliver in person or by mail to:
H.S. Sports Camp Office Hours
4999 Casa Loma Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Monday - Thursday from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
The sports camp office is closed on Fridays.
**Turn in the Physical Form and copy of the insurance card (front/back) to the appropriate high school.
Sports Information by High School: