Student Forms » Work Permit

Work Permit

A "STATEMENT OF INTENT TO EMPLOY A MINOR AND REQUEST FOR A WORK PERMIT--CERTIFICATE OF AGE" form (CDE Form B1-1) shall be completed in accordance with California Education Code 49162 and 49163 as notification of intent to employ a minor.  Download this form by following the link below titled, Work Permit Application.