Parenting Workshop - "Raising Responsible Kids"
- Parenting Workshop - "Raising Responsible Kids"
- 11/14/2019, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- PYLUSD Professional Development Academy, 4999 Casa Loma Ave, Yorba Linda, CA 92886, USA
Do you ever have trouble getting your kids to do their homework? Have you struggled with setting limits around electronics and technology? Would you like to put more of the responsibility on the kids and take some of the stress off yourself?
Join Jedd Hafer of the Love and Logic Institute for an evening of laughs and real skills you can use immediately.
You will hear:
- How to avoid battles over homework and schoolwork
- How to set limits on devices and technology
- What to do once technology has become a problem
- What to do about general disobedience
- How to raise kids who take more responsibility
Jedd Hafer is a father of four, former comedian and a 20+ year veteran of working with kids in the foster care system. His presentations always contain a mix of humor, real stories and practical Love and Logic techniques.
Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Childcare will not be provided.