Expanded Learning Before & After School Programs
Registration Information (Fee-Based)
If space allows we will accept new contracts for all other families starting April 10, 2023. Please set up your profile in Eleyo (click here) and return to add your contract on the registration date. See below for instructions on how to create an Eleyo account.
Enrollment is open to any child, providing:
- The child can independently care for their own toileting needs.
- The child will benefit from the program and the center is able to meet the individual needs of the child.
- There is no adverse effect on the other children attending the program.
- The child must be enrolled in the same school where they attend Child Care.
How to Create an Eleyo Account - Registration Directions
Creating Your Family Account Profile
Placentia-Yorba Linda Expanded Learning is transitioning to a new online tool to register and manage your Child Care account. Below are some tips for creating a family profile.
Create Your Account Profile
- Browse to the website https://pylusd.ce.eleyo.com.
- Create your profile by selecting Sign In (top, right corner).
- To create a new profile, log in with Facebook or Google -or- select Create One Now.
- When creating an account within the system, you will be required to enter your basic contact information including an email address (used for logging in) and a password. If your email address is recognized, use the Send Forgot Password Email to receive a password set email.
- Complete the profile form and select Create Account.
An email will be sent from Eleyo with a link to verify your account. Use the Verify Your Email Address button on that email to verify your account.
Add Family Members and Emergency Contacts
- If you are not already on the website, browse to https://pylusd.ce.eleyo.com and log in with your email address and password by selecting the Sign In button.
- Select your name in the top right, corner of the screen then select Your Account/Relationships to view your profile.
- Use the Add a Relationships button to add all family members. When adding a grade for a Pre-K student, select Kindergarten and the year your child will be entering Kindergarten (you may edit this at a later date if needed).
- Select the Create Person button.
- After you have finished setting up the people associated with your profile, select the Explore button under Account Management, then select Explore All Programs then Your Dashboard.
- On the left, under the Manage Family Members section, use the Add Emergency Contacts button to add new emergency contacts. Use the Edit Emergency Contacts button to update that information. In order to prevent creating duplicate users in the system, when adding an emergency contact that is already part of your profile, please search for the name and then select from the list of existing users that are presented.
Designated Expanded Learning Centers will remain OPEN on the following elementary school recesses and will be available for service for all registered Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District Expanded Learning Center participants. Registration for Fall, Winter, and Spring Recess will be required through Eleyo. An additional fee for Fall, Winter, and Spring Recess will be applied.
Thanksgiving Recess November 20- 24, 2023:
Expanded Learning - OPEN: November 20, 21 & 22, 2023 (closed November 23 & 24)
Designated Expanded Learning Sites: Brookhaven, Bryant Ranch, Linda Vista, and Wagner.
Registration is now closed.
Expanded Learning - OPEN: January 3, 4, 5, 2023 (closed December 25-January 2)
Expanded Learning - OPEN: April 2 - 5, 2024
There is NO prorating for these weeks.
Summer Camp will operate on a different contract. All rates are subject to change.
Child Development Services Contact Information below
|Location||4999 Casa Loma Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
|Office Phone||(714) 986-7030|
|Fax Number||(714) 986-7035|
Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
|Department Email||[email protected]|
|Dr. George Lopez||Director, Early & Expanded Learning||(714) 986-7030|
|Brenda Hohnstein||Asst. Director, Early & Expanded Learning||(714) 986-7030|
|Terry Colelli||Department Secretary||(714) 986-7032|
|Barbara Vito||Department Clerk (Early Learning)||(714) 986-7034|
|Jenny Hernandez||Department Clerk (School Age)||714.985.8633|
|Camille Swanson||Senior Account Clerk||(714) 986-7033|
|Jennifer Littrell||Account Clerk||(714) 985-8605|
|Katie Baucher||Program Supervisor||(714) 986-7030|
|LynnMarie Perez||Program Supervisor||(714) 986-7030|