CTE Career Exploration
Career Exploration Resources
- California Career Resource Center: Resources are available for use by students, parents/guardians, educators, and anyone else interested in developing the critical career self-management skills necessary for success in today's world of work.
- California Career Zone – Complete self-assessments and explore careers.
- Make Money Choices is completely integrated into the CareerZone giving students a seamless connection between their budget and occupations, education and/or training requirements, job outlook, etc.
- O*Net OnLine – Career Exploration and Job Analysis
- MyNextMove.org – An interactive tool for job seekers and students to learn more about their career options
- Who Do U Want 2B? – Information on CA Careers and Wages
- Explore CTE – A website designed to help students explore their educational options related to future careers.
- CashCourse - provides students with financial education resources and aims to build money management skills for users. The website features articles, videos, a financial dictionary, and software to help students understand and build budgets.
- Learn How to Become: A free online guide that provides resources, tools and tips to find your dream career.
- RoadTrip Nation: empowers individuals to explore who they are and what they want to do with their lives.
- California Colleges: college and career planning guide.
- School of Career Education: The School of Career Education is an adult occupational training program in Riverside County. A commitment to excellent instruction, coupled with continuous improvement will provide adult students a first rate affordable occupational training program.