Records » Diplomas



We do not have copies of diplomas or issue duplicate diplomas. You may obtain a copy of your High School transcript to be used as a proof of your graduation. Contact the district Records Department at 714 985-8762 or fill out the “Transcript/Immunization Request Form”. Email, Mail or Fax this form using the respective method below. Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact:

Sally Scarberry
Records Department
Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District
1301 E. Orangethorpe Ave.
Placentia CA, 92870
714 985-8762

To send request:
Fax: 714 577-7009