Use of Facilities » Internal Users - Guidelines

Internal Users - Guidelines

This page is meant for PYLUSD Curriculum Based Program and Administrative facility users. Internal facility usage is for facility use that is necessary to conduct your assigned duties with your students only. If you require facility usage for a booster group, or other organization, please see the "External User Guidelines."
Below is a link to the current Internal and Group A booking window document as well as the Internal User Group fee document.
If you have any questions, please contact Lee Day at ext. 82786, or Teresa Solorio at ext. 82753.

School Dude - Facility Requests
All facility requests by faculty members for High School sites can be submitted through your My School Building portal. If you need access information or have any questions about the My School Building portal, please contact Paul Juarez at ext. 82783.
My School Building - Requester Video Tutorial

All Other - Facility Requests
For all other facility requests, please complete the "Use of Facilities Application" and submit it to the secretary at the desired site of usage.