Human Resources » Classified Transfer Process

Classified Transfer Process

As per the Master Classified Employment Agreement between PYLUSD and CSEA and its PYLUSD Chapter 293, the district shall attempt to fill vacancies in the following order:
a.  Transfer requests within the same classification and same hours as outlined in 12.7.
b.  Voluntary demotion as outlined in 12.7.2
c.  Promotions as outlined in 12.10
To be considered for any of these options above, you are required to complete an application via EDJOIN.  The links below will directly take you to the positions available in those classifications: