PYLUSD Health Benefit Information
Welcome to the PYLUSD Health Benefits Page
On this page you will find current information on all PYLUSD Health Benefits
- Employee Benefit Rates
- New Hire Benefit Packets
- Health Benefit Plan Summaries
- Open Enrollment Information
- Pharmacy Information
- Employees working between 90% - 100% of a 1 FTE are required, per SISC rules, to enroll in a minimum of single medical coverage.
- Classified employees working less than 7.2 (permanent position) hours per day or 36 hours per week, may decline coverage.
- Employees working 50% to 89% of a 1 FTE may decline coverage (7.2 hours per day for classified staff)
- Certificated and Management employees who work less that a 100% FTE pay a higher cost for their benefits.
- Employees have 31 days from their date of hire or return to work to elect coverage.
Please contact Viveka Rodriguez - Health Benefit Technician at 714-985-8476 or email@example.com for further information.