Student Services » Interdistrict Transfers

Interdistrict Transfers

2019-2020 Interdistrict Transfers

If you reside outside of the Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District (PYLUSD) boundaries, but wish for your student to be considered for enrollment at one of the District's 34 school sites, you must obtain an Interdistrict Attendance Agreement form from your home school district. The Interdistrict Attendance Agreement form must be completed and submitted to the PYLUSD Student Services office. If applicable, a copy of a student's Individualized Educational Program (IEP) must also be submitted at this time.

The Student Services office is located at 1301 E. Orangethorpe Ave., Placentia, CA 92870. Click here for directions.

School Directory
To see a full list of PYLUSD school sites, please visit

For additional information about Interdistrict Transfers, please call Student Services at (714) 985-8670.